Shipping Data Entry Clerk
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Vision Insurance
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 17 PTO Days (full year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Fitness Center available at Romeoville for all Plant Associates.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- Our Covid-19 protocol has resulted in ZERO outbreaks from exposure while in an RTC facility.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
- Support the Shipping Department by performing all required daily shipping transactions utilizing the LN system
- Process required small parcel Shipments via UPS and Fed Ex through SSL
- Process sales orders, generate outbounds, prepare labels, and other special documents as required by the Sales order or Client
- Process shipment lines, prepare packing list and the preparation of the Bill of Ladings
- Create and update spreadsheets and maintain the Client routing
- Communicate via phone or email with Rolling Meadows (Corporate) and other Plant Departments daily.
- Preparation of small package shipments, processing of LTL orders, processing of trailerload shipments, posting of Sales orders in order to update LN, checking of the open order report
- Responsible for inventory availability
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
High school diploma or equivalent required.
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Must have 3 years prior clerical experience in a shipping capacity.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel. ERP software experience a definite plus.
- Detail-oriented with solid communication skills.
- Must be a team player, have a strong work ethic, and knowledge of warehouse and shipping operations
- Available and willing to work a flexible work schedule based on workload. This means start and stop time may change as workload changes.
- Pay $17.00-$18.00