RTC focuses on continual improvement, evolving our capabilities, and reinvesting in our business to deliver higher-performing solutions for our clients. Brands and retailers require more strategic thinking on the shopper experience, higher levels of innovation, a more effective process for managing customer-specific requirements, access to a broader array of manufactured solutions, and the capability to orchestrate a broader and more complex supply chain. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Information about RTC and our benefits are listed here and details about the job opening are below.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option)!
- Hybrid work from home program offered
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- Critical illness benefit
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 2 weeks of paid Parental Leave
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company-sponsored volunteer events.
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Work/Life resources such as Legal, Financial, and Counseling are available through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms are available for new mothers at the Rolling Meadows location.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots are covered by insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, and management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long-term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
- Understanding all elements of the project/program, create spreadsheets to organize the parts.
- Manage information entered in the ERP system. This will drive shop orders and production planning.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to understand how system transactions will impact inventory reporting.
- Coordinate with account services, project managers, operations managers, accounting, production, and warehouse personnel to ensure various inventory reports supplied to clients are accurate.
- Provide strategic recommendations including safety stock, obsolete inventory identification, and rework solutions.
- Facilitate timely and accurate system transactions. Corrections as needed.
- Regular review of inventory reports and material sustainability reporting.
- Assess each project situation, determine actions to take, and ensure implementation of corrective actions.
- In-depth knowledge regarding the complete status of all aspects of the program under their ownership.
- Full functional knowledge of the project Management module of RTC’s MRP system (LN)
- Set up and maintain the Item Code Systems in LN for the various programs.
- Processing of shop orders and associated change management
- Physically on the line during kitting start-up for each season to assess the proper fit of fixtures and graphics into the cartons based on the Datacube logic and LN part-specific parameters.
- Identify and review necessary Datacube Logic for BOM and routing creation.
- Basic knowledge of the manufacturing process
Education, Experience, and Skill Requirements:
- 2-5 years’ experience using an ERP/MRP system.
- Background in data analytics.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Very Organized, able to handle the smallest details.
- Strong Ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication skills.
RTC is an equal-opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical), and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age (40 or older), disability or genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, religion or any other basis prohibited by law.