- Review incoming planograms for accuracy, identify set issues and effectively communicate the updates. Ensure timely physical set-up of planogram fixtures and graphics both at RTC and retailer locations during the testing phase and when final.
- Critical client/brand interface. Prepare agenda for and lead weekly brand update conference calls.
- Prepare brand quotes for graphics collating, as well as reruns of custom parts.
- Create and maintain brand specific product/fixture relationship spreadsheets.
- Analyze new products for fixture type matchups and work with engineering and project management to confirm.
- Become an expert with all brand products and related fixture inserts/components.
- Monitor and enforce various timelines with brands to ensure program timing is met.
- Monitor brand graphic and inventory, provide monthly reports and recommend inventory replenishment quantities.
- Coordinate with internal departments to facilitate production and shipments to each store to match the brand’s planograms
- Aid the purchasing function with part type and quantity requirements.
- Use various software programs to review, process, and manage planograms. Work with IT to troubleshoot issues and recommend process improvements.
Reports to: Supervisor-Custom Development and Planograms
Key Internal Contacts: Project Management, Account Services, Purchasing, Sales, IT, Engineering
Key External Contacts: Minimal Client and Various Brands Organizations
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business
- 1-3 years of Planogram & Retail experience preferred
- Strong communication skills are a must, as there will be constant client and brand interactions.
- Computer literate.
- Organized, detail-oriented, solid follow-up and multitasking abilities.
- Strong initiative and a team player.
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
- Telecommuting Program (work remotely 1 day a week after 6 months)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.