Job Title: Order Packer / Labeler
Job Grade: 2
- Package items/cartons/skids by order per sales order request.
- Have all packing materials ready and available prior to pre-packing and staging of an order.
- Verify item quantities match sales order (Double Check).
- Check that the part number is included on all cartons/items/skids with the appropriate quantity.
- Stretch-wrap and band skids according to instructions given.
- Assist with measuring and weighing cartons and skid per sales order.
- Label small cartons and packages for UPS/FED-EX.
- Manually load containers/LTL shipments with a pallet jack or by hand as needed.
- Responsible for insuring work area is clean and organized per 5S standards.
- Work in a safe manner, follow all safety rules and report any potential safety hazards to management.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned.
- Must be fluent in English and have basic math and English reading skills.
- Must be a team player and a motivated self-starter with a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Must be flexible with start and finish times and available to work overtime when needed.
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.