National Account Manager (Beverage)
- Develop, maintain and expand business relationships with brands, distributors, and retailers to market EcoTrac, as well as RTC’s other product lines.
- Present to C-level executives and other prospective clients to illustrate the value proposition associated with RTC’s product
- Effectively balance the advocacy of customer needs while insuring that RTC’s interest and goals are always maintained
- Work collaboratively with all support groups within RTC to optimize all phases of client deliverables.
- Take part in continual product training with RTC’s Product Management and Sales Management.
- Travel extensively to visit current and prospective clients.
- Be a student of retail environments with a focus on beverage by visiting stores, reading relevant publications on a regular basis.
- Account for all commitments with well written correspondences.
- Represent RTC at client locations. This could entail product demonstrations, project related meetings, installations, or any other direct client activity in the field or at their facilities.
- Meet and exceed sales goals and manage expenses within budget and policy guidelines.
- Contribute to corporate initiatives when circumstances call for it.
Education, Experience, Skill Requirements
Some college required, degree preferred
Minimum 5 years of experience in the NARTD Beverage industry.
Prior sales experience that demonstrates excellent relationship building skills and fact-based selling abilities. Comfort in selling high value product solutions. Demonstrate the ability to “get” meetings with key client personnel and influence their decision making. Proficiency in MS Office applications is essential. Possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
Reports to: Director, Business Development - Beverage
Key Internal Contacts: Account Services, Sales Management, and Product Management
Key External Contacts: RTC Clients
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.