Associate Production Planner
- Create part numbers and update planning data.
- Enter and certify BOMs and routings.
- Create label artwork.
- Develop plant production schedule to support client demand; min/max and pick and pack programs.
- Enter shop orders to support production schedule.
- Identify part shortages for shop orders.
- Active participant in regular meetings (project kick-off, plant production, team production updates and client call).
- Communicate daily with plant on production timing.
- Review weekly shortage report and communicate delivery timing.
- Interface with purchasing for part delivery timing and with project management.
- Work with Sales Support on sales order timing exceptions.
- Run and review appropriate reports to support client program as well as track Customer Cost Savings report.
- Assist with set-up for each launch as well as certifying planogram files.
EDUCATION, SKILLS, AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
- Prefer at least 2-4 years of experience in planning/scheduling/production control or Sales Support within a plant environment.
- MRP/ERP experience required; must demonstrate strong computer skills, including Excel.
- High level of organization; detail-oriented.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; analytical; flexibility prioritizing multiple tasks; capable of handling change; team player mentality.
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Hybrid position (work from home & in office)
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Vision Insurance
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.