RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Hybrid work from home program offered
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- Our Covid-19 protocol has resulted in ZERO outbreaks from exposure while in an RTC facility.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
Learn and use LN system as needed to perform job function.
- Prepare estimates for reorders of custom products using bill of materials and original estimate as basis. Contact suppliers for updated cost and/ or obtain cost from computer system and compile into new estimate. Contact production department to obtain labor estimates.
- Prepare estimates for new orders or reorders of standard products using original estimate and/or bill of materials as basis. Obtain cost from computer system and/or suppliers and compile into new estimate. Contact production department to obtain labor estimates.
Assist others to prepare estimates for new custom products as needed.
Learn RTC’s array of standard products and the inventory pricing systems for Standard products. Help maintain standard products pricing tools.
- Circulate estimates to appropriate parties. Help to maintain estimate files.
- Support Sourcing with discrete projects as assigned.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by estimating manager.
- Update and maintain department file system (electronic and hard copy).
- Maintain Daily Quote Log for tracking Departments work load.
- Learn suppliers, production methods, and materials. Help build and maintain the department’s source files.
Education: A Bachelors degree in Industrial Engineering is preferred but not essential.
Experience: Some estimating or purchasing experience is a plus.
Skills: Computer operation (Excel, Word,). Accurate, quality-conscious and detail oriented.
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.