PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide quality expertise to suppliers, designers, project manager, purchasing and manufacturing personnel
- Execute Quality function deployment
- Conduct design verification and validation through product testing
- Develop inspection and test methods for various stages of production
- Establish objective acceptance criteria for inspection
- Ensure products meet customer expectations by conducting first article inspections and monitoring production runs of complex products
- Occasional travel to domestic and international suppliers
- A degree in science or engineering field
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough understanding of engineering drawings, geometric dimensioning and tolerance, Process capability studies, Control plans and statistical inspection plans
- Experience in problem solving and implementing corrective and preventive actions
- Experience in Metal fabrication and injection molding a definite plus
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer a definite plus
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.