Sustainability & Social Responsibility Champion
- Work with senior management on the structuring of the Social Responsibility program and the setting of annual goals for the program.
- Identify and develop opportunities for the Social Responsibility program on a global basis through meetings and discussions with RTC’s Managers and Associates.
- Develop and implement a Social Responsibility communication and awareness plan.
- Develop and maintain a Social Responsibility scorecard to track and report on the program’s results.
- Meet with clients and suppliers as necessary to share RTC’s Social Responsibility program and identify opportunities for collaboration and participation.
- Work with local governments, agencies, and advocacy groups to develop and advance Social Responsibility programs.
- Continually research and communicate the latest trends and techniques in Social Responsibility.
- Travel as necessary to achieve the objectives of the program.
- Other projects as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business related field
- At least 5 years of business experience
- Corporate Social Responsibility experience, including working with outside agencies and third parties to develop programs
- Computer literate, including excel and word
- Good communication skills including the ability to facilitate meetings
- Good organizational skills
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.