Sr. Mechanic/ Electrician
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of various plant and office electrical systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance on various types of equipment.
- Engineer and fabricate production fixtures and equipment.
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of plastic and metal plumbing systems including threading and sweat fitting of pipe.
- Installation and maintenance of pneumatic, hydraulic and other mechanical systems.
- Metal working through the use of manual and CNC milling machines, lathes and basic welding equipment (Stick, MIG, TIG).
- Maintain shop in a clean and orderly manner in accordance with 5S standards.
- Work in a safe manner, follow all safety rules and report any potential safety hazards to management.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Proven track record of ability to repair, test, adjust, or install equipment such as; industrial controls, motors, motor controls, lighting and power distribution systems.
- Must have knowledge of the NEC (National Electrical Code) and OSHA safety standards.
- 2+ years of trade school or college equivalent and 5+ years of facility maintenance experience with a concentration on electrical maintenance and installations.
- Must be able to read and understand all blueprints, drawings and electrical schematics.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and have a proficiency in writing and speaking English.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner with a high level of professionalism and quality.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Must be licensed and able to drive the company van and personal vehicle.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, and twist.
- Must be able to safely work at heights of 35+ feet.
- Must be flexible with start and finish times and available to work overtime when needed.
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.