Sr. Maintenance Mechanic/ Electrician
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of a wide range of various plant and office equipment and systems.
- Perform preventive maintenance on various types of RTC equipment.
- Engineer and fabricate production fixtures.
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of plastic and metal plumbing systems including threading and sweat fitting of pipe.
- Installation and maintenance of pneumatic, hydraulic and other mechanical systems.
- Metal working through the use of manual and CNC milling machines, lathes and basic welding equipment (Stick, MIG, TIG).
- Maintain shop in a clean and orderly manner in accordance with 5S standards.
- Work in a safe manner, follow all safety rules and report any potential safety hazards to management.
- Perform other duties as required.
- 2+ years of trade school or college equivalent and 5+ years of facility maintenance experience.
- Must be able to read and understand all blueprints, drawings and electrical schematics.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and have a proficiency in writing and speaking English.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner with a high level of professionalism and quality.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team setting.
- Must be licensed and able to drive the company van and personal vehicle.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, and twist.
- Must be able to safely work at heights of 35+ feet.
- Must be flexible with start and finish times and available to work overtime when needed.
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (max of $50K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- PTO Plan
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Service Awards ($25 gift card for every 5 years)