Sr. Account Services Coordinator
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Hybrid work from home program offered
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Vision Insurance
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- Our Covid-19 protocol has resulted in ZERO outbreaks from exposure while in an RTC facility.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
Reporting-Program Specialist Duties
- Work with client and Account Managers as well as any global resources involved. This includes working with the client and RTC’s International offices.
- Responsible for coordinating inventory reports for all RTC offices.
- Responsible for program reporting and submitting reports to clients.
- Client contact can be face to face as well as via phone or email to work through requests upcoming projects, and issues that arise in addition to keeping the client updated on numerous aspects of the projects.
- Monitor production timelines to confirm projects are on schedule to meet ship dates. Resolve any issues related to production and shipping.
- Facilitate with account managers, accounting and warehouse personnel to ensure various inventory reports supplied to our account managers and clients are correct.
- Ensure accuracy of the system demand used to generate inventory activity.
- Develop and publish inventory reports on daily, weekly, and monthly basis for internal purposes and clients.
- Identify discrepancies between inventory reports and physical inventory and provide solutions to resolve these discrepancies.
- Single point of contact for all internal and external RTC resources.
- Responsible for day to day operational aspects of projects.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings of RTC cross functional project groups to discuss status of project.
Account Service Duties·
- Conference with the client and/or Account Manager on the project/program along with desired goal and required specifications for shipping and invoicing. Communicate order and shipping requirements as well as invoicing requirements to internal departments. Follow up daily with Account Managers on outstanding issues.
- Update internal Associates as to the ongoing status of projects and orders.
- Assist Account Manager in obtaining necessary signatures from Sales Management.
- Open new project numbers and prepare kick off packets.
- Client contact via phone for orders, to resolve problems and answer questions.
- Review specific invoices prior to them being sent
- Interact with project management and other departments regarding status of all orders.
- Assist in inventory monitoring process via LN and develop inventory reports if needed. Ensure adequate levels of production are maintained. Discuss with Account Manager or client.
- Look up and check part numbers, inventory, customer shipping, shipment tracing and invoicing requirements, prices and enter orders. Format customer supplied shipping addresses, review address codes and submit using LN upload prior to order entry.
- Supply the necessary reports to the Account Managers and/or customers regarding inventory levels, production, and shipments.
- Shipping: Follow-up with shipping department on all past due orders. Coordinate shipping of replacement parts. Assist in preparation and shipping of samples. Coordinate shipping of prototypes. Prepare international shipping documents as necessary. Provide a spreadsheet of addresses, sales orders and instructions for rollouts and prioritizing shipments.
- Manage returns which includes providing written direction to clients and adjusting order. Follow up with receiving, prepare credit, constant follow up with accounting to process credits.
- Assist in receiving customer materials, verify part numbers and quantities.
- Coordinate and attend meetings
- Monitor aging reports (account specific) and follow-up with Account Manager regarding overdue invoices. Review Goods To Be Invoiced weekly.
- Assist Accounts Receivable with invoice collection efforts.
- Assist with installation of prototypes when needed.
- Manage toll free customer help lines (account specific).
- Other projects as required.
ducation, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree a plus, but not required.
- 5-10 years expereince within a customer service department.
- Computer proficiency, including MS Office (Intermediate Excel required).
- Prior customer service experience required.
- Understanding of manufacturing.
- Good communication skills-written and verbal.
- Good organizational skills.
- Team player.
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.