Sales Operations Coordinator
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interface with Account Managers, Purchasing, Account Services and the Ready Operations Team to ensure questions are answered, proper processing of orders is completed and any issues that may arise are resolved.
- Act as a liaison between Sales and Operations for tracking and follow through for critical orders and client initiatives.
- Interface with the POG Team, Account Services, Account Managers, Inside Sales and external clients as necessary to answer questions, provide finished planogram quotations and keep an effective flow of work bi-directionally.
- Regularly review and prioritize the Ready planogram analysis schedule for the Planogram Team.
- Manage client order trackers and account lists along with other administrative documents as necessary.
- Participate in RTC Ready operations meetings
- Participate in internal meetings and external conference calls for Ready customers relating to their roll outs, installations, logistics arrangements, etc.
- Analyze client planograms electronically and manually, where necessary.
- Initiate projects in KACE to generate work requests as needed.
- Fulfill sample requests for Account Managers and Inside Sales
- Oversee the RTC Ready supply room
- Create client order forms and provide Ready sample parts as needed.
- Provide pricing for client needs based on existing guidelines.
- Create PowerPoint decks for internal and external use.
- Review specific inventory needs for clients as needed
- Create spreadsheets for analysis as needed.
Experience/Skills/ Special Requirements
Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills required. The ability to interact at all levels of the organization, along with external contacts, is considered a plus. Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks is a must. Candidates must have strong command of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint applications.
Educational Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required.
It is RTC’s mission to create employment opportunities for individuals that might be traditionally excluded or underrepresented in mainstream employment. Veterans, minorities, and people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Telecommuting program (after 6 months)
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.