- Based on the Operations Managers direction, development of project goals, a work breakdown structure, and a responsibility assignment matrix.
- Assess each project situation, understand actions to take, and ensure implementation of corrective actions.
- Complete project responsibility assignments (project cost estimates and plans).
- Basic knowledge of the entire POP process.
- Basic assessment of risk for each project and knowing when to escalate.
- In-depth knowledge regarding the complete status of all projects under their care.
- Documentation of complete status on projects under their care.
- Creation and/or maintenance of Gantt charts and/or written communication regarding timing of requirements and/or activities to Operations Manager.
- Timely communications to all relating departments with regards to, requirements, activities, completion dates, work in process, samples, etc.
- Knowledge of cost relationship to estimate on total project (including materials, labor, engineering time, design time, and manufacturing engineering time).
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Mechanical aptitude
- Work with Purchasing to ensure on time deliveries.
- Manage other Associates to resolve time conflicts and thus ensuring that planned events occur within the projected plan.
- Work with Manufacturing Management, Estimating and Purchasing in development of projects.
- Schedule and support launch meetings as required.
- Special projects as assigned, ability to manage multiple projects at one time
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Materials Management, Engineering or other Manufacturing related area or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three years of experience in Project Management or related field.
- Self-starter; able to manage multiple responsibilities. Detail oriented, computer literate, organized, resourceful, good communicator, excellent leader/manager, and team player.
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Vision Insurance
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Telecommuting program (after 6 months)
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.