- Upload store specific BOM’s into RSP.
- Monitor and manage RSP updates for both client and RTC requirements.
- Pull article drawings from RSP for client and RTC.
- Ensure that RSP needs are met for financial closure of individual projects and alignment with Ariba financial systems.
- Overseeing inventory levels of RTC fixtures that are required for production, shipping and invoicing products. Generate reports, monitor, communicate, audit, and analyze the inventory.
Execute Logistical specifications:
- Understand and bundle logistical “rules” and expectations of client carriers. Focus on the timing and communication expectations of each shipping nuance.
- Work with internal associates to recognize back log conditions and impact on upcoming stores.
- Responsible for collecting and providing the trailer logs to the clients and general contractor partners.
- Provide shipping schedule and trailer logs for assigned projects.
- Review flash plans – determine unique site conditions
- Perform accurate “Take Offs” from clients architects.
- Gather information from client, RTC and 3rd parties (GC, architect, electrician, etc.) in order to create a complete SOW for individual shipments.
- Provide pertinent information relevant to timing and change orders to clients, internal stakeholders and installation partners.
- Coordinate with outside engineering firms for seismic drawing requirements
- Create a fixture order for each store and submit it to the clients for approval.
- Review reconciliation with Account Services for final PO and invoicing.
- Manage and support development assignments.
- Work closely with general contractors on the details for upcoming installations.
- Follow up in a timely manner to ensure request is met and closes out each request financially.
- Follow up with client to establish PO requisitions as required.
- Provide weekly status reports.
It is RTC’s mission to create employment opportunities for individuals that might be traditionally excluded or underrepresented in mainstream employment. Veterans, minorities, and people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
Experience, Skills, and Requirements:
- High School or equivalent required
- Strong written and verbal skills a must.
- Experience managing multiple requests and/ or clients
- Detailed oriented.
- Advanced Excel skills
- RSP experience a bonus
- Experience with retail fixtures or stores a plus
- Industry knowledge a plus
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.