RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Hybrid work from home program offered
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- We make safety a priority and have no one contract COVID from exposure at work.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings) and for each RTC associate who has a Preventative Care Claim in 2021, RTC will donate $100 to the Greater Chicago Food Depository.
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
· Manage the output reports of MRP to create the appropriate production orders to support the MPS
· Create the MPS (Master Production Schedule) through close interaction with our sales and program management teams and by reviewing sales history.
· On a quarterly basis review and update safety stocks, order quantities and ABC logic.
· Coordinate and communicate with Manufacturing, Project Management, Engineering and Purchasing to ensure efficient and sufficient supply to material requirements on a daily basis.
· Work with Manufacturing on a daily basis to manage shop priorities, part shortages and capacity conflicts.
· Should have experience working in both MTS and MTO environments and be able to help determine the proper planning and execution approach to a variety of part supply situations.
· Create reports to show imbalance and provide recommendations to related teams to adjust resources to balance existing and planned workloads against available material supply.
· Review shortage reports to ensure materials arrive in a timely manner to meet production requirement.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Operations or business related field or relevant experience.
· Must possess strong knowledge of ERP / MRP systems and have worked 4 to 6 years in planning, coordinating, scheduling, inventory management and/or production control.
· Possess ability to read Bills of Material and manufacturing drawing documents.
· Must have experience using Microsoft Office programs.
· Possess good mathematical and analytical skills.
· Highly effective communication and interpersonal skills.
· Must have ability to multi-task, able to take independent action, and problem solve.
· APICS certification a plus.
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.