1. Assist Production Supervisors in day to day activities.
2. Assist in the administration of shop orders and sales orders.
3. Process daily work orders and produce the required paperwork to complete daily assignments. Such as printing of shop orders, finished good tickets, RTS tickets, labels, instruction sheets and any copying of documents that might be needed.
4. Verify shop orders and sales orders for accuracy before releasing. Dates are correct, material is on line or order it from stock, proper work center is specified.
5. Provide Quality Control, Production and Inventory support when needed.
6. Attend daily progress meetings when needed.
7. Check on inventory of materials when line shortages occur and order material when needed.
8. Prioritize sales orders in regard to complexity and importance to ensure requested completion date is achieved.
9. Keep accurate records of incoming/complete sales orders by tracking them on spreadsheets. Filing of daily and weekly sales orders.
10. Help translate when needed.
11. Navigate effortlessly thru LN.
12. Produce packing list when needed.
13. Assist in checking daily personnel.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS
Experience: At least 1 year of office/general business experience
Skills: Bi-lingual (Spanish/English), must be computer literate, Microsoft Office preferred, Excel spreadsheets required, LN literate, detail oriented, and have the ability to handle multiple responsibilities. Must have good organization skills and communication skills.
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Vision Insurance
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 17 PTO Days (full year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.