RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (max of $50K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- PTO Plan
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Service Awards ($25 gift card for every 5 years)
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Fitness Center available at Romeoville for all Plant associates.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- We make safety a priority and have no one contract COVID from exposure at work.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings) and for each RTC associate who has a Preventative Care Claim in 2021, RTC will donate $100 to the Greater Chicago Food Depository.
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
- Deliver and remove materials to and from production lines in a safe and timely manner.
- Control all in-line materials and assists supervisory staff in maintaining adequate stock inventories.
- Verify counts of raw materials and finished goods.
- Responsible for insuring that all assigned personnel utilize company supplied PPE and follow all safety procedures.
- Report any potential safety hazards to management and ensure department is maintained in a neat, safe, and orderly manner.
- Maintain cleanliness of work areas including the dumping trash and the removal of corrugate and excess scrap material.
- Must be able to set-up and run multiple lines and or machines.
- Reads and understands shop orders and operations on Bill of materials. Understands relocation sheets, carton labeling procedure, labor reporting, and other forms as required.
- Help train associates, maintain production rates and find solutions to production bottlenecks.
- Other production duties as required
- Must be able work with a wide range of production tools and machinery.
- Must be able to work in team environment and in a respectful manner to efficiently produce a quality, fully assembled production unit.
- Must be fluent in English, have basic math and reading skills
- Must be a motivated, self-starter with a sense of urgency
- Must be flexible with start and end times within 1st or 2nd shift and/or overtime when required
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds
- Must be able to stand for entire work shift
- Must be able to drive a powered electric pallet jack.
It is RTC’s mission to create employment opportunities for individuals that might be traditionally excluded or underrepresented in mainstream employment. Veterans, minorities, and people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.