RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Hybrid work from home program offered
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- We make safety a priority and have no one contract COVID from exposure at work.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings) and for each RTC associate who has a Preventative Care Claim in 2021, RTC will donate $100 to the Greater Chicago Food Depository.
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
- Conduct formal and informal research to determine shopper, brand and retailer needs as they relate to current and future products
- Define market gaps between the ideal solution and what is offered today; RTC’s product line and our competitors; and the levels of the RTC offering.
- Develop insights and strategies that help identify the ideal combinations of features and quality that are necessary and/or desirable in the market.
- Develop product roadmaps that recommend the direction and scope of product improvements, product line extensions and future product categories.
- Create product specific development plans and schedules and continuously communicate and manage those schedules with contributing groups.
- Define all parameters for product performance and ensure that adequate testing has been done to limit risk.
- Aggressively manage cost in all ways to optimize product adoption and RTC’s profit margin.
- Manage product development through the Stages and Gates process to satisfy company requirements and senior management expectations for risk mitigation and performance.
- Define go to market plan. Quantify specific customer opportunities and prioritize activities needed to maximize penetration and profitability on a global basis.
- Coordinate with sales management to ensure that market engagement is completed on a timely basis and necessary adjustments are made to the market plan to satisfactorily cover the market opportunity.
- Together with the technical services and marketing teams, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and benefits.
- Assist with creating product collateral material (e.g. brochures, case studies, product videos, website copy) to articulate the benefits of our products.
- Work with account managers to understand customers needs, calibrate sales story and assist in preparing presentations for client specific meetings.
- Assist account managers on client calls, when appropriate, to provide deeper dives into the product.
- Join sales associates on customer calls when beneficial.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or a technical field, or an equivalent combination of education and technical/professional experience.
- Experience in Product Management with knowledge in the Beverage industry is a plus.
- Knowledge of all aspects of product development and management.
- Self-motivated and have creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast- paced environment.
- Ability to organize and lead cross-functional meeting and people in a professional manner.
- Strong verbal and written communication, presentation, organization, scheduling, follow-up, and time management skills.
- Work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.