Product Management Coordinator
- Provide support for Ready product lines and sales strategies.
- Assists in recommending and implementing product and/or service solutions through market research.
- Manages display presentation formats including multiple product showrooms, sales sample inventory and fulfillment, trade shows and other marketing activities.
- Coordinates product testing and supports installation events including field visits.
- Support Marketing development including developing, organizing and presenting source content.
- Hands-on role to a myriad of sales, marketing and development support activities.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS REQUIRED:
- BA/BS Preferred.
- Chain store retail experience required.
- Self starter with strong problem solving skills.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Strong computer literacy – Microsoft Office.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Occasional local travel required.
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Hybrid remote work from home and in office position.
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Vision Insurance
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.