Plant Data Specialist
· Requires exceptional ERP knowledge. Plant Data Specialist ensures the timely and accurate creation and updating of data across processes, business groups, and multiple systems.
· Performing process and continuous improvement functions for Shipping and Warehouse Departments.
· Defines requirements and project scope to achieve users’ objectives. Ensures problem statements and objectives are clearly defined. Ensures requirements are aligned to project scope, objectives and strategies.
· Focuses on process analysis and/or re-engineering, with an understanding of technical problems and solutions as they relate to the current and future business environment. Includes becoming oriented with current processes and procedures.
· Maintain project documentation such as project requirements, project status reports and project action lists.
· Support technical implementation and help operations team implement solutions.
· Develop and implement reports that measure and drive on-time delivery, process improvements, cost savings, and sales order deliverables.
· Develop proactive analysis and insights for all aspects of the plant operations team.
· Automate processes and analyze data within Excel/Access or other analytical tools.
· Other duties as required (i.e. assists with creating trailer logs, packing lists, BOL’s, processing outbound shipments, assist with IT mass uploads, etc.).
· Reports to the Warehousing & Logistics Manager
· Works closely with all Shipping, Warehousing, and IT personnel
Education, Experience, Skill Requirements
· Bachelors Degree preferred in, Finance, Accounting, Business, Statistics, Mathematics.
· 2-3 years related experience with MRP/ERP systems.
· Demonstrates strong analytical and project management skills, including thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs, model business functions, and translate them into application and operational requirements.
· Demonstrates proven ability to utilize ERP to analyze and research requirements and issues.
· Familiarity with tools, concepts & methodology of business analysis
· Must be able to prioritize, organize, and have good follow-up skills.
· Must be detail oriented with the ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal).
· Excellent problem-solving skills.
· A strong self-motivator with the desire to learn.
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.