Part Time Administrative Assistant
RTC focuses on continual improvement, evolving our capabilities, and reinvesting in our business to deliver higher-performing solutions for our clients. Brands and retailers require more strategic thinking on the shopper experience, higher levels of innovation, a more effective process for managing customer-specific requirements, access to a broader array of manufactured solutions, and the capability to orchestrate a broader and more complex supply chain. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
- Hold all appropriate information/knowledge in strict confidence.
- Manage corporate travel program, including responsibility as primary contact for Travel Agency and RTC associates.
- Oversee orders for business cards and corporate stationery supplies.
- Assist with set-up for meetings within the facility and external trade shows.
- Facilitate activities for associates onsite and offsite (such as Holiday Parties, barbeques, Soldier Packing events, and others).
- Assist Executives as needed.
- Cover the front desk during Receptionist’s breaks and lunch. Provide additional coverage at the front desk as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
Education, Experience, Skill Requirements
Experience: Previous Travel experience.
Skills: Organizational skills, strong computer skills, and multi-tasking abilities. Reliable to keep appropriate information confidential, able to handle situations tactfully and with a high level of professionalism.
RTC is an equal-opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical), and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age (40 or older), disability or genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, religion or any other basis prohibited by law.