- Manage and evolve RTC’s global brand standards to ensure continuity and consistency across all marketing touchpoints.
- Work with regional brand managers to understand local needs and help guide marketing efforts in order to maintain global consistency.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, account managers, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Oversee design direction for photography (photos and video) and all other marketing material
- Manage inbound marketing efforts to grow new leads by converting RTC website traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests. (examples include whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Keep RTC website refreshed with new content and features.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns. Research and test partnerships with new vendors, stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends and potential new channels and strategies.
- Work with internal design and communication teams to develop booth concepts, communication strategies, marketing materials and presentations for trade shows, conferences and seminars.
- Work with account managers to understand customers needs, calibrate sales story and prepare presentations for client specific meetings.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA in marketing or business.
- Five years of B2B marketing experience.
- Highly creative with excellent writing skills
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising and content distribution.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Must be self-motivated and have creative problem-solving skills.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast- paced environment.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.