RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 17 PTO Days (full year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Fitness Center available at Romeoville for all Plant Associates.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- Our Covid-19 protocol has resulted in ZERO outbreaks from exposure while in an RTC facility.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
- Participate in daily (morning/afternoon) conference calls with the Customer Service Team to review daily requirements and confirm completion of all necessary activities (production, shipping, posting, etc.)
- Oversee the pick and pack, quality assurance, staging and shipping process for all new sales orders to ensure accuracy and timely delivery
- Coordinate with Production Supervisors and Project Managers to ensure production output is in sync with expectations- Keep Shipping Supervision advised as to progress and expected completion time
- Coordinate with Plant Quality Assurance Team to ensure QC plans are executed correctly
- Review warehousing and shipping issues on an ongoing basis to find efficient solutions
- Provide a daily “End of Day” summary with details regarding any open issues
- Ensure all daily posting requirements occur within the agreed upon timeframe
- Participate in daily meetings to review current/upcoming requirements.
- Assist in the development of ongoing process improvements to enhance the overall communication flow between Sales, Account Services, and Plant Operations teams
Education, Experience, Skill Requirements
- Education: Minimum High School Diploma/College Degree strongly preferred.
- Experience: 2+ years of relevant customer-specific logistics coordination experience with TL/LTL carriers. 2+ years of warehousing experience. Small package experience is a plus. Solid understanding of warehousing processes and procedures. ERP systems experience preferred.
- Skills: Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, Strong prioritization and organizational skills, Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization and to be a team player, Customer service skills, and Strong attention to detail. Solid Excel, Word, and Outlook understanding.
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
***Compensation is dependent on experience and based on internal grade scales and market data. The range for the position being offered is $39,727-56,370**