- Inspect production lines and work cells to ensure product meets all RTC quality standards.
- Inspect incoming material to ensure all quality and supplier requirements are being met.
- Fill out and complete all necessary paperwork and forms.
- Work in a safe manner, follow all safety rules and report any potential safety hazards to management.
- Responsible for insuring work area is clean and organized per 5S standards.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent verbal, written, math and computer skills.
- Must be able to read and understand QA drawings and instructions and have a basic knowledge of
relevant plant documentation.
- Must be able to stand and move about the plant for the entire shift.
- Must be able to work independently and be a highly motivated team player.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds and move and handle material.
- Must be flexible with work hours and shifts and assist other departments as required
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 17 PTO Days (full year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.