RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Hybrid work from home program offered
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- We make safety a priority and have no one contract COVID from exposure at work.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
- Administration responsibilities for RTC file servers, email servers, database servers, and application servers.
- Develops, coordinates and directs the implementation of standardized applications, technologies and processes, which optimize the cost effectiveness and reliability of IT services and resources.
- Follows the incident, change and problem management process.
- Prepares and presents reports defining service metrics, project progress, problems and solutions for executive management, as needed.
- Ensures all systems meet required security standards.
- Provide day-to-day maintenance of data storage environments, including provisioning LUNS, network access to storage.
- Assist with capacity planning and risk management, and make recommendations for strategic decisions.
- Perform data migrations from various storage systems.
- Ensures proper and up to date asset management and inventory.
- Provides 24x7x365 technical support of relevant infrastructure, applications, systems and process.
- Efficiently identifies and resolves system, application or process issues, escalates, reports and documents when needed.
- Serves as a technical resource for IT Service Desk.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Complies and enforces all policies and procedures.
Bachelor's degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related degree concentration, or equivalent directly-related experience
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience administering and supporting VMWare virtualization solutions in an enterprise environment, including vCenter, HA, DRS, scripting, deployment, etc.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Windows Server technology and related systems including Active Directory, DFS, DHCP, DNS, RDS, GPOs, PowerShell, software deployment tools and security.
- Hands on experience installing and managing Dell server products, rack mount and blade infrastructure, including racking and cabling.
- Understanding of SAN storage concepts and networking (TCP/IP, VLANs, ACLs.)
- Strong computer, scientific, and organizational skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, self-motivation, adaptability, and a positive attitude.
- Ability to learn new techniques, perform multiple tasks simultaneously, keep accurate records, follow instructions, and comply with company policies.
- 6 years’ experience administering two or more of the following technologies:
- Exchange/Office 365
- Firewall administration (Sophos)
- Voice administration
- Linux administration
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.