HR Assistant (Part-Time)
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Main point of contact to assist RTC associates with HR related questions.
- Partner with Payroll to process weekly and semi-monthly payrolls.
- Manage all of the associates that are out on FMLA/STD- meeting to explain process, providing all paperwork, tracking leaves and reporting to payroll.
- Work with Associates to resolve discrepancies in time sheets and recordkeeping for time off/PTO.
- Answer benefit questions for Associates.
- Conduct references checks, verify candidate’s degrees and prepare offer letters.
- Create new hire packets and conduct new hire orientation.
- Research training options; register Associates for internal/external classes; obtain feedback.
- Process and record/track temp invoices.
- Maintain all files and copying.
- Manage 90-Day Reviews in UKG.
- Lead large group orientations (3-4 times/year).
- Pull market data/compensation data for positions, as needed.
- Switchboard coverage as needed.
- Other projects/ duties as assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills and detail-oriented; take pride in accuracy
- Team-oriented and positive attitude
- Proficient in MS Office products and ability to quickly learn new computer systems
- Ability to multi-task and take direction from multiple team members
- Excellent communication skills
Degree in Human Resources and/or HR experience
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.