RTC focuses on continual improvement, evolving our capabilities, and reinvesting in our business to deliver higher-performing solutions for our clients. Brands and retailers require more strategic thinking on the shopper experience, higher levels of innovation, a more effective process for managing customer-specific requirements, access to a broader array of manufactured solutions, and the capability to orchestrate a broader and more complex supply chain. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Information about RTC and our benefits are listed here and details about the job opening are below.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option)!
- Hybrid work from home program offered
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- Critical illness benefit
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 2 weeks of paid Parental Leave
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company-sponsored volunteer events.
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Work/Life resources such as Legal, Financial, and Counseling are available through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms are available for new mothers at Rolling Meadows location.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots are covered by insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, and management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
- Work closely with internal teams and clients as follows:
- Continuous inventory management of graphics to ensure no delays would hinder us from meeting our client timelines.
- Processing of graphic collation and accessory kit shop orders, change management, and assessing risk.
- Working very closely with the plant, reviewing upcoming collation projects by providing a topline overview so the plant can plan space, and manpower accordingly. Physically on the line during collation start-up periods
- Complete ownership of each brands graphics project status to the entire team
- Basic knowledge of the manufacturing process.
- Work with production control to determine shortages and communicate system updates in LN and datacube and set up item code conversions.
- Lead weekly Graphics Status meetings and set up documents for upcoming programs.
- Partner with production control and planogram analysts to create part numbers for customer supplied components, purchased/manufactured assemblies, and components.
- Along with planogram analysts, determine appropriate inventory levels for customer supplied components, using history and projected needs, and monitor regularly.
- Post instruction sheets to the replacement part website; work with Account Services to post special notes to the website.
- Proactively obtain needed client information to accurately portray launch item quantities and brand print recommendations.
- Act in a liaison role between Planogram Analysts, program manager, and production.
- Serve as a backup when needed to support the Planogram Analyst function (i.e. Planogram review/ B.O.M. content).
- Prepare monthly inventory status reports to be sent to selected customers.
- Graphics processing and system functions including:
- Carefully scrub data, identifying potential issues and expediently resolving them.
- Create graphics bills of materials using datacube Excel reports and per client direction/approval.
- Excel reports require manual manipulation, and knowledge of pivot table functionality, as will need to populate upload templates and submit to production control.
- Data analysis – review for planogram omissions, warehouse verification, etc.
- Create substitution tables in datacube for items converting from existing items to new fixtures with the addition and removal of components.
- Manage datacube item set up for all factices, spacer savers, and graphic bricks.
- Structure purchase text for all purchased items and send it to production control.
- Facilitate requests for printing graphics from our direct printing customers with the RTC procurement, planogram, and account team members.
- Facilitate graphic collation kit production with RTC’s manufacturing facility.
- Creation of the graphic production plan.
- Prioritization for graphics kit production, production shortage management, and problem resolution.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred, but not required.
Education, Experience, and Skill Requirements:
- Minimum three years of data analysis experience.
- Intermediate Excel skills; experience with an ERP system.
- Understanding of manufacturing and inventory.
- Highly analytical.
RTC is an equal-opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical), and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age (40 or older), disability or genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, religion or any other basis prohibited by law.