Financial Planning Analyst
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
US FINANCIAL PLANNING & FORECASTING LEAD:
- Lead in preparation of the annual operating and capital planning processes while obtaining input from departments throughout RTC including Sales Reps, dedicated customer teams, and other departments, and coordination efforts of the Accounting Dept.
- Prepare financial budget presentations and working documents including income statements, “bridge documents” such as EBITDA bridge and explanations of variances and growth to prior periods, and all supporting documents.
- Create “customer/product team” budgets and forecasts for analysis of profitability, including detailed gross profit margins, direct and allocated/shared/ operating expenses.
- Responsible for inputting the final US budget to the ERP system and perform update when required.
- Prepare and coordinate regular periodic (bi-monthly or quarterly) forecasts of sales, income, and EBITDA, coordinating input from sales and other teams.
GLOBAL TREASUARY AND FINANICAL REPORTING:
- Prepare monthly borrowing based and financial covenant information to ensure compliance for distribution to the bank, RTC advisors and shareholders.
- Calculate daily cash requirements and execute borrowing or payments on the line of credit with the bank.
- Maintain the accounting records and prepare monthly financial statements for several subsidiaries. Prepare annual budgets and accounts reconciliations of the related companies.
- Interface with auditors to provide all information required for the annual financial audit and income tax filing.
- Assist with US monthly close and analyze the balance sheet and PL accounts.
- Be the backup person for the monthly global financial consolidation process and Ad Hoc requests.
- Direct reporting relationship to Financial Reporting Manager, supporting Controller and CFO. Interaction throughout RTC US and the finance teams in the global subsidiaries.
Experience/Skills/ Special Requirements:
- 7-10 years of relevant experience in financial reporting, financial planning, accounting and financial analysis with progressive responsibilities.
- ERP platform experience
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Application including advanced MS excel.
- Analytical and detailed person
- Able to make decisions independent
- Strong problem solver and be a team player
Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.