RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Hybrid work from home program offered
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary- you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- Our Covid-19 protocol has resulted in ZERO outbreaks from exposure while in an RTC facility.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
- Analysis of trends in sales, variances, cost of goods sold, and gross margins for key customers
- Subject matter expert for all cost of goods components and attributes in our ERP system, responsible for testing and support of ERP application and enhancements. Responsible for understanding how activities and their costs are linked to products, product lines, projects and
- Month-end close analysis, reporting and year-end audit support.
- Reconciliation and analysis of sales & use tax accounts, support for audits and return filings, and research/responses to tax related inquiries from taxing authorities.
- Analysis and reporting of monthly production, labor, and inventory variances.
- Responsible for structure of project accounting system, and subject matter expert for the mapping and reporting of cost elements in our ERP system. Create and manage project numbers and perform ad-hoc project reporting.
- Inventory reporting and confirmations, analysis of adjustments, rates, and internal controls.
Bachelor’s Degree required, major in Accounting, Finance, or Business preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in accounting and finance roles.
- Analytical and detail oriented, able to solve problems and work autonomously.
- ERP system experience with an integrated general ledger required, experience with Infor LN a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular mastery of advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong and effective communication skills required, written and oral.
- Good time management and organizational skills required with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Knowledge of Cost Accounting within a manufacturing or distribution company a plus
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.