Entry Level Inside Sales Representative
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Hybrid work from home position (3 days at home & 2 days in office)
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistant
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- Our Covid-19 protocol has resulted in ZERO outbreaks from exposure while in an RTC facility.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
- Responsible for consistent efforts to develop new business within the US and Canada.
- Targets will include inbound leads from marketing campaigns, current customers for relationship expansion, outbound targets from lists and self-generated prospects.
- The Inside Sales role at RTC includes remote account management.
- The Inside Sales Representative will have the opportunity to manage accounts they bring in, providing continued customer service and development.
- Seeking Opportunities to upsell and cross sell, expanding the business opportunities within each account.
Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales/Marketing or equivalent work experience.
- Strong sales abilities which support selling to the executives, including C-level, of small to medium sized businesses balanced with tactical skills for a fast paced, high volume, lead follow up environment.
- Ability to build strong rapport, establishing trust and credibility through a consultative solution based approach, balancing assertive sales follow-up without being overly aggressive.
- A self-starter who can effectively work with in a strong team culture
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quotes prices, discuss created terms, and prepare sales order forms and or reports when required.
- Time management skills-able to manage both macro and micro priorities effectively.
- Investigate and trouble shoot customer service issues-delegating to account services when appropriate.
- Attend periodic sales training where applicable.
- Highly effective at web-based product demonstrations.
- Execute strategy to meet and exceed monthly and annual revenue goals.
- Ability to effectively forecast business.
- Maintain a pipeline of active sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain a thorough knowledge base of RTC’s products.
- Effectively track all pertinent information related to each opportunity, providing relevant highlights in a weekly report.
- Ability to manipulate and manage spreadsheets.
It is RTC’s mission to create employment opportunities for individuals that might be traditionally excluded or underrepresented in mainstream employment. Veterans, minorities, and people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.