Director- Global Marketing
- Assume ownership of RTC’s global brand standards to ensure continuity and consistency across all marketing touchpoints.
- Work with regional brand managers to understand regional needs and help guide marketing efforts in order to maintain global consistency.
- Oversee design direction for photography (photos and video) and all other marketing materials
- Ensure that all RTC facilities consistently reflect our brand proposition
- Manage outbound marketing efforts to generate new leads by converting RTC website traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Collaborate with designers, product managers, account managers, external resources, and industry experts to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Create and manage our social media platform, staying up to date with digital marketing trends and strategies.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests. (examples include whitepapers, infographics, guides, templates, etc.).
- Keep RTC website refreshed with new content and features.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal-setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Explore and implement digital and non-digital advertising opportunities.
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
- Work with internal design and communication teams to develop booth concepts, communication strategies, marketing materials and presentations for trade shows, conferences and seminars.
- Bachelor’s degree and/or MBA in marketing or business.
- Five years of B2B marketing experience.
- Hands on working Manager who is use to managing a small team
- Highly creative with excellent writing skills
- Past experience building audiences either online or offline.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search, retargeting, social network advertising and content distribution.
- Experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Must be self-motivated and have creative problem-solving skills.Must have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast- paced environment.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity.
- Experience in POP or Retail industry preferred.
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Telecommuting program (after 6 months)
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.