RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (max of $50K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- PTO Plan
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Service Awards ($25 gift card for every 5 years)
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Fitness Center available at Romeoville for all Plant associates.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- We make safety a priority and have no one contract COVID from exposure at work.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings) and for each RTC associate who has a Preventative Care Claim in 2021, RTC will donate $100 to the Greater Chicago Food Depository.
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
- Perform daily inventory and cycle counts as needed or directed.
- Correctly document and report daily inventory counts on assigned count sheets.
- Perform recounts as directed by the Inventory Supervisor.
- Correctly document and report material descriptions and counts for items found but not reported in inventory locations.
- Perform periodic audits as needed for material that has been misplaced or that cannot be located.
- Investigate and help identify root causes for inventory errors.
- Assist Inventory Supervisor with gathering and disposing of approved Inventory Scrap orders.
- Work in a safe manner, follow all safety rules and report any potential safety hazards to management.
- Responsible for insuring work area is clean and organized per 5S standards.
- Perform other duties as needed or assigned by the Inventory Supervisor.
- Must speak English fluently and read instructions and data in English.
- Must have excellent math, analytic and counting skills along with basic computer skills. Experience with Excel and LN is a plus.
- Must have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have experience and be certified in operating a high-lift and able to work at heights up to 30 feet.
- Must be a team player and work well with others.
- Must be flexible with start and finish times and available to work overtime when needed.
- Barcode and cycle counting experience is a big plus.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
It is RTC’s mission to create employment opportunities for individuals that might be traditionally excluded or underrepresented in mainstream employment. Veterans, minorities, and people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.