Customer Service Representative Manufacturing/Logistics
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Hybrid work from home program offered
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- We make safety a priority and have no one contract COVID from exposure at work.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
- Responsible for efficient order entry into an ERP system.
- Manage the intake of orders, order confirmations, and all tracking needs.
- Maintain and monitor inventory and sales contracts for clients.
- Prepare monthly inventory and sales reports.
- Monitor all customer inquiries and resolve all problems efficiently and within a timeframe.
- Work with the shipping department to coordinate shipments and prepare any needed documentation.
- Responsible for the coordination of all tasks needed to support the needs of the client.
- Work with accounting on specific invoicing needs and client requirements.
- Assist Accounts Receivable with invoice collection efforts.
- Assist with installation coordination when needed.
- Manage toll free customer help lines (account specific).
- Prepare quotations for clients.
- Other projects as required.
Bachelor’s Degree a plus, but not required.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- ERP experience required.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize workload
- Good communication skills-written and verbal.
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
***Compensation is dependent on experience and based on internal grade scales and market data. The range for the position being offered is $39,727-56,370**