Business Systems Analyst
RTC focuses on continual improvement, evolving our capabilities, and reinvesting in our business to deliver higher-performing solutions for our clients. Brands and retailers require more strategic thinking on the shopper experience, higher levels of innovation, a more effective process for managing customer-specific requirements, access to a broader array of manufactured solutions, and the capability to orchestrate a broader and more complex supply chain. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Information about RTC and our benefits are listed here and details about the job opening are below.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option)!
- Hybrid work from home program offered
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- Critical illness benefit
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 2 weeks of paid Parental Leave
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company-sponsored volunteer events.
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Work/Life resources such as Legal, Financial, and Counseling are available through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms are available for new mothers at the Rolling Meadows location.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots are covered by insurance if the associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, and management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
The Business Analyst is responsible for designing and implementing process improvements and technical solutions within Infor LN ERP to meet new business requirements and challenges. The position maintains strong knowledge of business processes and Infor LN ERP and develops functional and technical requirements to ensure IT systems deliver the expected value to the business. This position is a hands-on role that will require excellent communication skills, problem-solving and analytical skills, and a strong customer focus.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Proactively develops and maintains functional knowledge of RTC business practices and acts as a functional Subject Matter Expert.
- Demonstrates Infor LN ERP expertise, understands system capabilities and functionality, and understands data model and data relationships.
- Leads meetings with internal clients to understand needs and gathers requirements through interviews, documentation analysis, surveys, site visits, and business modeling.
- Develops innovative functional and/or technical solutions consistent with organization objectives to a wide range of business challenges. Translates requirements and designs solutions to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Maintains and supports Infor LN ERP, including troubleshooting and resolving problem tickets, designing, coding, and implementing enhancements, providing user training, creating reports, and preparing and providing documentation.
- Develops and executes test plans for system enhancements and upgrades.
- Stays up to date on current trends and best practices.
- Works on complex projects of large scope, often facilitating meetings and leading projects, identifying risks, communicating status, maintaining project documentation, and assessing potential impacts on the business.
- Reports to the Vice President, IT.
- Interacts with internal resources in Account Services, Accounting, and Shipping and Warehousing.
- May interact with external suppliers and programming resources.
Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or Information Technology, or equivalent experience.
REQUIRED PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS:
- MUST HAVE 3-5 years of experience with Infor LN ERP application in a discrete manufacturing environment. Proven ability to utilize Infor ERP LN to analyze and research requirements and issues.
- Preferred knowledge of finance, manufacturing systems, supply chain, and/or logistics.
- Strong analytical and project management skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs, model business functions, and translate them into application and operational requirements. PMP certification is a plus.
- Strong data and analytical skills, ability to understand complex data relationships and solve complex business problems.
- Experience meeting with internal clients to understand needs and design solutions, building and executing project plans leading to on-time, on-budget implementations.
- Strong communication, collaboration, multi-tasking, and organization skills.
- Demonstrated efficient and effective use of problem-solving and task prioritization to solve complex challenges and deal with high-pressure situations.
- Proven project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience effectively communicating with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
RTC is an equal-opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical), and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), age (40 or older), disability or genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, religion or any other basis prohibited by law.