- Manage Benefit Programs for US Associates
- Responsible for benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, vendor bill reconciliations, compliance, annual benefit open enrollment and communicating benefits information to associates
- Work with HR, vendors and TPAs to provide competitive and comprehensive benefit offering and service levels
- Research and introduce initiatives to enhance or promote existing benefit programs
- Perform HR Generalist duties, partnering with Business Managers on handling employee relations, performance management, training and development, exit interviews, etc.
- Oversee the integrity of salary structure, by monitoring external sources and benchmarking roles in the organization to maintain a competitive compensation structure.
- Develop and oversee job analysis and documentation regarding position specifications and grades for new and exiting roles
- Oversee any expatriate or overseas assignments and insure proper governmental and tax authority compliance
- Assist with FMLA leave requests.
Education, Experience & Skills Required:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or HR and a minimum of 3 years of generalist experience, preferably with depth in benefits
- Clear, concise and effective communication skills
- Proven attention to detail, with excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Action oriented and data driven leader. Creative thinker with the ability to deliver “out of the box” solutions
- Flexible and entrepreneurial mindset. Can thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Effective at managing multiple priorities under tight deadlines, with the ability to bring assignments to a successful completion
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Hybrid work from home program
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Vision Insurance
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.