Associate Project Manager (Graphics)
- Based on direction from the Manager overseeing the program, development of project objectives, a work breakdown structure and a responsibility assignment matrix.
- Management of production schedule and inventory levels to ensure on time project execution.
- Work with Purchasing to ensure on time deliveries of graphics to RTC or to the customer.
- Assess each project situation, determine actions to take, and ensure implementation of corrective actions.
- Complete project responsibility assignments (project schedule/plan).
- Basic assessment of risk for each project.
- In-depth knowledge regarding the complete status of all projects under their ownership.
- Creation and/or maintenance of Gantt charts and/or written communication regarding timing of requirements and/or activities to program management.
- Timely communications to all relating departments with regards to, requirements, activities, completion dates, work in process, etc.
- Basic knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Full functional knowledge of the project Management module of RTC’s MRP system (LN)
- Special projects as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Materials Management, or other Manufacturing related area or equivalent experience.
- Minimum three years of experience in Project Management or related field.
- Self-starter; able to manage multiple responsibilities. Analytical, detail oriented, computer literate, organized, resourceful, good communicator, and team player.
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.