Associate Account Manager (Beverage)
- Professionally represent a product line that is paramount to merchandising standards for many of the largest brands and retailers in the world
- Demonstrate RTC products at client locations. This could entail product demonstrations, project-related meetings, installations, or any other direct client activity in the field or at their facilities
- Develop, maintain, and expand business relationships with assigned clients.
- Hands-on approach to selling and understanding the product
- Completes effective internal and external call reports
- Position RTC products' features and benefits against the competitive landscape
- Basic P&L ability
- Be a student of retail environments with a focus on beverages by visiting stores, participating in retail resets, and reading relevant publications
Education, Experience, Skill Requirements
- 5 years of Account management experience with excellent relationship-building skills and fact-based selling abilities.
- Ability to sell product solutions to varying audiences
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills with co-workers and clients at all organizational levels
- Exposure to CPG retail or national brand accounts
- Ability to problem-solve client's merchandising challenges using creative approaches
- Reacts with a sense of urgency to client's requests
- Comfortable with occasionally working from a remote office
- Ability to travel to meet with domestic customers in-person
- Physically able to participate in store resets and lifting up to 30lbs
RTC focuses on continual improvement, evolving our capabilities, and reinvesting in our business to deliver higher-performing solutions for our clients. Brands and retailers require more strategic thinking on the shopper experience, higher levels of innovation, a more effective process for managing customer-specific requirements, access to a broader array of manufactured solutions, and the capability to orchestrate a broader and more complex supply chain. RTC has the integrated capabilities and product development experience to solve these needs and provide you with solutions that help grow your business in retail. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!
- Hybrid work from home program offered
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- Critical illness benefit
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 2 weeks of paid Parental Leave
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company-sponsored volunteer events.
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Work/Life resources such as Legal, Financial, and Counseling are available through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms are available for new mothers at the Rolling Meadows location.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots are covered by insurance if the associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, and management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.