Careers at RTC
Assistant Warehouse Supervisor
Job LocationRomeoville IL USA
HR ContactRobin Yoder
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- Critical illness benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary- you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 17 PTO Days (full year)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Fitness Center available at Romeoville for all Plant Associates.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
- Conduct training process for new and temporary associates in compliance with company/departmental policy and procedures
- Assist in driving, implementing and maintaining process development
- Coordinate with department manager to implement and maintain efficient departmental services.
- Assist in administrative duties including maintenance of files, records, and all required documentation
- Make recommendations to department manager based on internal customers’ needs and plans
- Coordinate with department manager to prioritize projects and ensure optimal use of resources
- Support and help oversee special projects and material movement
- Assist in managing daily workflow to ensure productivity and quality standards are maintained.
- Assist in monitoring inventory and warehousing transactions for accuracy
- Assist in investigating and resolving inventory discrepancies
- Assist in implementing inventory accuracy improvement
- Compose reports, procedures, manuals and logs to document activities and convey information
- Communicate with internal customers to answer warehousing questions and troubleshoot problems
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent. College degree preferred
- Strong leadership, communication and multitasking skills.
- Must be able to prioritize, organize, and have good follow-up skills.
- Experience with MRP/ERP systems.
- Experience in a warehouse and plant environment