Account Services Representative II
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conference with the client and/or Account Manager on the project/program along with desired goal and required specifications for shipping and invoicing. Communicate order and shipping requirements as well as invoicing requirements to internal departments. Follow up daily with Account Managers on outstanding issues.
- Update internal Associates as to the ongoing status of projects and orders.
- Open new project numbers and prepare kick off packets.
- Client contact via phone for orders, to resolve problems and answer questions.
- Review specific invoices prior to them being mailed.
- Interact with project management and other departments regarding status of all orders.
- Assist in inventory monitoring process via LN (ERP SYSTEM) and develop inventory reports if needed.
- Look up and check part numbers, inventory, customer shipping, shipment tracing and invoicing requirements, prices and enter orders. Format customer supplied shipping addresses, review address codes and submit using LN upload prior to order entry.
- Supply the necessary reports to the Account Managers and/or customers regarding inventory levels, production, and shipments.
- Shipping: Follow-up with shipping department on all past due orders. Coordinate shipping of replacement parts. Assist in preparation and shipping of samples. Coordinate shipping of prototypes. Prepare international shipping documents as necessary. Provide a spreadsheet of addresses, sales orders and instructions for rollouts and prioritizing shipments.
- Assist in receiving customer materials, verify part numbers and quantities.
- Maintain ordering websites which includes uploading part numbers, descriptions, photos and instruction sheets.
- Manage returns which includes providing written direction to clients and adjusting orders. Follow up with receiving and maintain returns spreadsheet.
- Participate in weekly team meetings, shipping/production meetings and client meetings. Interpret the client’s needs into our daily processes.
This position requires strong computer skills including proficiency with Excel, at least 3 years of customer service experience, and a background in international shipping or logistics. Qualified candidates should have strong verbal and written communication skills, effective organizational and time management skills, be a team player with creative problem solving abilities, and have the ability to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Bachelor's degree is preferred.
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Vision Insurance
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Telecommuting program (after 6 months)
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.