Account Services Manager
Primary Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Oversee day-to-day volume management to ensure service levels meet corporate standards
- Accountable for measurement of team operational effectiveness and development of interventions to improve productivity while maintaining quality
- Foster collaboration and accountability to maximize productivity
- Identify and prioritize operational training and education needs to ensure on-going development of the customer service aspect of the job
- Evolve processes and procedures currently in place to meet future demands specific to custom/team accounts and SRS asr’s.
- Process and maintain orders that come in via phone, web, and bulk order uploads using LN and other creative time saving methods insuring all team members are comfortable using the various methods
- Extensive communication (verbal and email) with RTC account and production team, client field and corporate personnel, and internal warehouse and operations staff ,transportation vendors, RTC foreign offices.
- Team meetings held regularly to discuss best practices, work flow, staff evaluation and gain input from team members.
- Collaborate with other department managers on a regular basis to discuss issues and opportunities for improvement
- Written annual reviews of associates and compensation deliberation with senior management and/or human resources
- Interviewing and layoff’s when necessary
- Imposing disciplinary action when needed and documenting the same with human resources partner.
- Review reports to insure timely shipping and invoicing take place
- 3+ years Customer Service experience preferably at RTC
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications or related subject
- Excellent organization, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and manage priorities under tight timelines
- Critical thinking, strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks effectively and efficiently
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and requests
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite products
- Must be a team player – job is highly interactive
- Fundamental knowledge of the retail environment and new store fixture execution process
- Soft skills are a necessary component of this role. Must be able to persuade others in a respectful manner.
Reports to: Sr. VP - Operations
Manages: team leaders and others
Back-up for peer, Account Services Manager.
Must be trustworthy with a high degree of confidentiality.
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.