- Develop new business and manage established accounts.
- Nurture direct and indirect leadership in a productive and teamwork oriented fashion.
- Demonstrate common business sense decision making during daily activity.
- Primary contact for a variety of client contacts.
- Through a consultative approach, collaborate with clients to provide solutions to their business needs.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of large-scale programs.
- Coordinate internal resources, manage communications, prioritization and program resolution related to the account.
- Works closely with department leaders to ensure that assigned projects meet both RTC’s and the clients overall objectives.
- Cultivate, organize and present prospective business at internal “FILTERS” meetings.
- Develop specific project plans and coordinate development activities required to meet RTC commitments related to project requirements.
- Manage the contract as defined as the scope of work, sell price and timing.
- Manage the communication and client expectations through change order process and details.
- Obsess the details related to active development projects.
- P&L responsibilities and related tasks associated with ownership of the P&L.
- Inventory control through reporting tools and financial reviews.
- Conduct prototype review presentations and provide next step solutions and timing.
- Lead on-site installation communication and punch list
- Problem identification and resolution.
- Review and validation of estimating process.
- Mentorship and project assignment of direct and indirect reports.
- Perform other duties as required by supervisor
Experience, Skills, and Requirements:
- We are in the business of relationship sales with this account. Appropriate communication skills are essential to success.
- Some travel required
- Must be able to work independently and be self-motivated.
- Person of high morals and work ethic.
- Experience: Min 3-5 years of outside selling success, ideally in a team-based environment; related industry experience a plus.
- Education: College degree preferred
- Skills: Reasoning ability, financial aptitude with an understanding of costs and pricing strategies, proven strength in written and verbal communication skills (customer focused) computer literacy.
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary to a max of $150K - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.