RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- On-site hours 7:30-4:30 M-Th, 8-2:30 on Friday.
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
- Visually inspect and monitor heating and cooling systems and equipment, fix any problems encountered during the inspection.
- Use building automation system to operate heating, a/c systems and lighting systemand troubleshoot building operating systems.
- Record and analyze utility and equipment meter readings, including water usage, gas and electric.
Install and troubleshoot data and voice communication lines
Install electrical conduit, wiring and device
Install and repair lighting circuits and fixtures
Manage piping system markings and layout
Cut, thread and install pipe
Fire alarm system and equipment testing
Preventive maintenance on air handling equipment, air compressors, boilers, chillers emergency generators
Operate chillers and boilers
Troubleshoot and repair boilers, chillers, and controls
Troubleshoot and repair VAV systems, pneumatics, and air distribution systems
PM Sewage and storage pumps
Remove covers and clean exhaust vents
New equipment installation for model shop and building services
Welding, soldering and oxy-acetylene torch cutting
Snow removal-plowing, shoveling, apply salt
Clean and prep cooling towers
PM dock doors
Repair/Replace parking lot & Chevron lights
Install walls, hang drywall, tape and finish
Roof inspections and repairs
Boiler and chiller chemical testing and treatment
Coordinate required inspections as needed (backflow preventer, pressure vessel, elevator
- 2-5 years experience in the facility maintenance field
- Experience with building automation systems
- Ability to work independently
- Experience with data and voice wiring installation and termination
- Familiarity with 277v and 460v power systems
- Experience with HVAC, electrical, plumbing, pipefitting, and carpentry
- Ability to work from ladders, scaffolds and lifts
RTC is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.