Sr. Financial Analyst
RTC masters the design and detail of retail, helping brands and retailers improve the shopping experience and grow their bottom line. We design retail programs and environments, execute them globally, and build products that improve retail performance. We provide our clients a cohesive brand experience, expanded retail presence, and consistently better results at a lower total cost. Learn more at http://www.rtc.com/.
Why should you consider a career at RTC?
- Hybrid work from home program offered
- Health Insurance through Blue Cross Blue Shield (choose from two PPO plans and one HMO plan based on your deductible comfort level)
- Dental Insurance with two plan options (both PPO Plans)
- Benefit Value Advisor and Member Rewards (through Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Flexible Spending for Health and/or Dependent Care
- Commuter Transit benefit
- 401(K) Plan with company match (we also offer a Roth option!)
- Life Insurance (we cover 3 times your salary - you can purchase more)
- Short-Term Disability Coverage (we'll cover this for you too - you can choose to purchase long-term disability)
- 16 PTO Days (full year)
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Tuition Assistance
- Fun Friday Hours - get a head start on your weekend by leaving at 2:30 every Friday (year-round!)
- Volunteer Time Off (VTO) plus company sponsored volunteer events
- Business casual dress code (every day)
- PTO is encouraged not only for vacations but mental health breaks.
- Discounts to eligible fitness centers for associates enrolled with Blue Cross.
- Our Covid-19 protocol has resulted in ZERO outbreaks from exposure while in an RTC facility.
- Preventative Care is covered at 100% (annual check-ups and screenings).
- Lactation rooms available for new mothers at both Rolling Meadows & Romeoville locations.
- Annual flu clinic at Romeoville and Rolling Meadows for our associates and any dependents covered on our health plan. Flu shots covered on insurance if associate elects to go elsewhere.
Career Development & Training
We encourage your professional growth and development. We offer mentors with deep industry experience, management who will assist you in defining and realizing your short and long term career goals and a variety of opportunities for training and advancement.
The Senior Financial Analyst position will:
- Lead the US operating and capital annual budget and periodic forecast process, including preparing client level and product level sales and gross profit projections, operating expense, and EBITDA forecasts.
- Prepare monthly global borrowing base information and financial covenant information for compliance with a banking credit facility.
- Perform financial analysis and make observations and recommendations to management.
- Participate in the US monthly close with the full Finance team, prepare journal entries and perform analysis on balance sheet and income statement accounts.
- Liaise directly with an outside professional audit firm including preparing financial work papers and fielding questions during the annual financial audit.
- Prepare consolidated global financial reports in a backup capacity to the International Accountant using US and International GAAP standards; review consolidated financial statements prepared by International Accountant each month for accuracy and consistency.
- Other special projects assigned by the Global Financial Reporting Manager.
- Report organizationally to the Global Financial Reporting Manager, supporting several Business Controllers and the CFO.
Bachelor’s Degree required, major in Accounting or Finance.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of experience in financial planning, analysis and reporting with progressive responsibilities.
- Self-directed and assertive, results oriented.
- Strong analytical skills with ability to prepare accurate and thorough work.
- Working knowledge of US GAAP for preparation of financial statements required, IFRS knowledge a plus.
- ERP system experience with an integrated general ledger required Infor LN a plus.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, in particular mastery of advanced Excel skills required.
- Strong and effective communication skills required, written and oral.
- Good time management and organizational skills required with ability to multi-task and prioritize.
RTC is an equal opportunity employer. Women, individuals of all ethnicities, people with disabilities (intellectual and physical) and Veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.